• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A photo-heavy buns-in-the-sun type thread...! :D

casu consulto

Mama Doe
Firstly, we have 'baby' Bella... Who isn't a baby really anymore (though she can do a good 'baby' look!) but I still call her 'pip squeak'. :oops: She's honestly one very photogenic little rabbit!

SN850824.jpg

She loves to stand on her hind legs like this. :)

Followed by cleaning time...

SN850820.jpg

SN850821.jpg

SN850822.jpg

(How do they bend their head at this angle, and so quickly! :shock: )

SN850819.jpg

And then looking prettyful - as she knows she is!

SN850818.jpg

The baby, butter-wouldn't-melt look... ^^'

SN850816.jpg

Heard a noise - what could it be?

SN850799.jpg

Sitting on a mat, 'cos it's a good place to sit.

SN850792.jpg

Told you she likes having a periscopey-view of the world...

And Hazel, my big, velvety-feeling bunny... :) I'm honestly completely dotty over this girl. She's started doing amazing binkies.

SN850797.jpg

SN850798.jpg

SN850800.jpg

Look at that twinkle in her eye! ^-^

SN850810.jpg

SN850809.jpg

Wash-time! I love it when they clean their faces...

Last edited:
Barney & Amber were unwilling to pose, they were entirely too busy having a lovey-dovey mutual grooming session...

SN850807.jpg

Amber cleaning Barney...

SN850815.jpg

Barney cleaning Amber...

SN850813.jpg

The guilty 'we weren't DOING anything!' look I got when I lifted to lid of the run to try get a closer picture... :rolleyes:

Aaaand that is all! :wave:

She has funny ears... ^^
Hazel - her mummy - is a lop. And when Bella came here, one ear had almost totally lopped... So it's like she has large, rounded-tipped lop ears that stand up straight.

Oooh, Hazel does look like your bun... :) I love bunnies with that colouring.

And I'm not sure. ^^ Hazel & Bella came from someone who bred rabbits, I think. I was browsing Free Ads (don't know why... I'm just glad I did now), and saw a 'pregnant holland lop doe' for sale, three miles from me. I was very angry and upset that she was being sold whilst pregnant, and it was recommended she'd be perfect for another breeder... So Richard (mullethead) helped collect her, she came here for a day and then was taken to Elaine's rescue. She had Bella there... and I missed Hazel a lot, and adopted her with her one surviving baby (another had died, perhaps from the stress). I think her father was actually a similar size to her mother... who is surprisingly big. :shock: But there's probably some squishy-nosed ancestor in there somewhere! :lol:

And thank you! ^^

Don't let the cute looks fool you! :lol: She's turning into a little madam... She likes to thump, loudly, when I displease her. And mummy Hazel had to assert her dominance the other day! I think Bella needs spaying this month... She'll be 6 months old. ^^' I'm all scared about it.

I want Bella!! She is a total BABE!! They are all gorgeous, Rocky is pawing my leg to tell you he has a thing for Hazel, he thinks she is lovely... But Bella... Her little face :D:D:D

Ooooh. :3 I'll have to pass this onto Hazel! Amber won't share Barney, so Hazel & Bella don't get male attention... I'm sure she'll be flattered.

I should find a photo of Bella when she first came here to show how she's grown... She's gone all big, but her face remains squished. ^^

And I know! :shock: I remember looked at some photos of your bunnies, and being amazed at how much like Frank Barney looks... :oops: But I wasn't entirely sure if Frank was your dutch bunny, and didn't want to look silly. Handsome dutch boys!

SN850194.jpg

Doesn't show her very much, but it DOES show the size difference between Hazel and Bella... ^^

SN850165.jpg

But, see - one ear up, one down! Then she changed her mind, hehehe.

Back