• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caught!

Thumpinbun

Warren Scout
My 2 years old nephew, Joseph, helping my foster bunny, Thumper, scrump food. Who looks the most guilty?

DSC00218-1.jpg

And hand feeding him.

DSC00219.jpg

For anyone who is interested, Thumper is the most friendly bunny I have ever come across. As you can see from the photos he is quite happy to come in the house and make himself at home. He doesn't mind being picked up and is very likely to climb onto your lap for a fuss when in the house. Thumper doesn't have red eyes thats just my camera

Anyone looking to offer this lovely bunny a home please contact Jill (Honeybunny) on 0116 2869887. He will make someone an absolutely fantastic pet.

i think Thumper was going "cover me Joseph, cover me, keep your eye out, i can't get caught"! :lol:

Awww, he is gorgeous! I'd love to have him but OH was moaning last night that ours house is like a zoo :oops: So best i don't push my luck :lol:

Hope he finds a home soon.

Back