• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures wanted

Denny

Mama Doe
I am after some clear, preferable full body facial pictures of german lops, giants, conti's, frenchies but they must be a rescue bun. Also I will be using these in a free ad so would appreciate your permission to use them;):D

Any takers?

Timmy

Not brill but gorgeous!! :rolleyes: :D

CIMG9653.jpg

Thanks guys:D Beth, I have used your second pic if that is ok:D

MaxiandScottandbuns is it Ok to use Charlie on the next ad I do? He is a stunning bun and WOW 9 years old and still a sexy bun, shame they have to leave us:cry:

Thanks guys:D Beth, I have used your second pic if that is ok:D

MaxiandScottandbuns is it Ok to use Charlie on the next ad I do? He is a stunning bun and WOW 9 years old and still a sexy bun, shame they have to leave us:cry:

Hehe thanx, and sure you can use it. I have a better one of her posture and head shape somewhere, ill dig it out later and post it in here:):wave:

Neil and Maria should have some great photos of their giants. I could only offer a photo of Percy, currently with ARC, but reserved, as far as I know:

percyrun4.jpg

This is Gladys, she's a Flemish Giant, and I got her from ARC :)

withfloyd-1-1-1.jpg

DSCN1158-1.jpg

bed3-1-1.jpg

And this her happily bonded with her new husbun Nigel (a Frenchie)
DSCN1205-1.jpg

thanks guys, some great pictures that I will definately use:D Love Charlie and Percy and what can I say about Gladys and Nigel, love the last one:lol::lol::lol: I hope that is Gladys keeping Nigel in his place Siona:lol::lol:

Feel free to use any of these of Roger if you want. If you want the orignals I can email them over. Or check out pics on Flickr in my sig. :)

dscf0079lu2.jpg

dscf0119no9.jpg

dscf0127iy6.jpg

dscf0128sd4.jpg

dscf0067at1.jpg

Little & Large
dscf0117lk2.jpg

Michelle

Last edited:
Here is Willis, the 5yr old Flemish Giant we recently rehomed. You are welcome to use this pic if it's of any use to you.

April2008108.jpg

Back