• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

flopsy likes digestive biscuits

iv been told rich tea biscuits, and they love them and are fine! my two get half a rich tea biscuit every morning! they get sooo excited when they hear the packet they run a milltion miles an hour and try and climb up my legs!!!! then they grab it in their teeth and run off with it into a secluded corner to enjoy it so the other one doesnt finish theirs first and steal it!:lol: (bobby eats faster than alfie and steals food from his mouth..cheeky bun:shock:, so alfie hides when u give him something he loves and doesnt want bobby to take!!)
They seem fine with them and i dont really give them any other sweet treats other than natural things like apple and pinapple and strawberries now and again!

No they shouldn't really have any human food, on saying that one of my rabbits have stolen worse things than that, and she's mostly ok.

Bunnies shoudn't have any kind of biscuit really :no:

I definately don't share mine :D (but then I don't let anyone take my biscuits ;) )

Well all mine have a rich tea biscuit every morning and have been doing for years and are all in perfect health, flippin eck if I stopped giving them them now I wuld have a mutiny on my hands can you imagine 17giant rabbits all in a strop:lol::lol::lol::lol: and all my rescue buns come to think of it:lol::lol::lol:

:wave: my lot love rich tea biscuits or any kind if they had their way. but they have it as a treat, especially when on treatment. saffie would live on choc biscuits covered with choc and with a caramel center ( she helped her self to a tray off biscuits the other xmas and got angry when i took them away!):roll:

My little man has a naughty habit of pinching poppadoms and doritos off me when I'm not looking...but these occasions are few and far between!!

And I always though dogs were bad for begging :lol:

I just read about the bun eating those choc and caramel biscuits....:shock: I thought chocolate was like iceberg lettuce for bunnies, extremely bad and could actually be fatal?? Isn;t that true then? Your bun is fine??

I just read about the bun eating those choc and caramel biscuits....:shock: I thought chocolate was like iceberg lettuce for bunnies, extremely bad and could actually be fatal?? Isn;t that true then? Your bun is fine??

It is true but it has to be a larger amount of cocoa. the chocolate on biscuits on milk chocolate doesn't have a high percent of cocoa. Mine have nicked a bit of easter egg before now. I was very worried but they were fine.

I know me too! But I;'m worried that if I start giving some sweet thgs here and there, then he'll get annoyed when he just gets his normal food... you can't miss sthg you don;t know right??

thanks for the explanation though! Until now I would have completely freaked out if I saw my bun have either a bit of chocolate or iceberg lettuce! I would have taken him to the vet straight away, and he would have pbably laughed his head off! It's like when I was rubbing his jaws a few months back and felt like tiny pimples, and completely freaked out... just to find out that these were his glands.....
i'm telling you, it's sad..........

My two are anybody's for a bit of those individually wrapped caramalised Rombouts cafe biscuits. I sometimes break a corner off for each of them but somehow it's never enough ;)

what about raisins and toast?.

mine adore it!

p.s

i finally got piccys of my ickle ones!(except bounce - he was too moody!!)

Back