• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Su's Rabbits and Guinea Pigs.........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..........Are now on their way to their new homes. Mark has asked us to adhere to Su's wishes with regards to where the Bunnies and Piggies go. He is obviously extremely emotional as he has had to say farewell to the Rabbits and Guinea Pigs that meant so much to Su :cry: But he has said he has to do what is best for the Buns and Piggies.

Please wish the Buns a safe journey.

Janex

Last edited:
Oh how sad :cry: poor Mark, it must be like losing the last big part of Su's personality.

Sending lots of safe travel vibes to the bunnies xxxx

is there a thread about this, cos I was wondering? - I know it would be my biggest worry should something happen to me - what would become of my babies? - Hope they are soon settled again just as Su wished

I am so pleased that Su's wishes are being carried out. I hope that the bunnies have the safest of journeys, and that they have many, many years of happiness in their new homes. xxxxx

I just feel so sorry for Mark to have to make such a sad horrible decision and also Theo (snowy) who as had to go and collect them:cry:. I have been thinking of Theo all day I bet she is a wreck.
I have to agree with you Jane, I just hope everyone adheres to Mark & Su's wishes for the buns.
Jane if you speak to Theo before me will you tell her I am thinking of her:cry:

I just feel so sorry for Mark to have to make such a sad horrible decision and also Theo (snowy) who as had to go and collect them:cry:. I have been thinking of Theo all day I bet she is a wreck.
I have to agree with you Jane, I just hope everyone adheres to Mark & Su's wishes for the buns.
Jane if you speak to Theo before me will you tell her I am thinking of her:cry:

Will do Kay :)

Janex

I think it would be nice for all of us, and for Su, if we made our wishes known about our buns in another thread - as Elve had pointed out:)

I wish the buns the very best of luck on their journeys - I hope they are all loved and looked after in the way that Su wishes them to be.

I for one am getting a bun from Su :cry::cry::cry: I won't say which one yet but I will love that bunny as much as Su did - and I will speak to the bun every day about Su :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thank you Theo for doing this - and for Mark who has had to be so strong and let them go - I promise you I will look after my bun and love that bun with all my heart:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hoping the bunnies have a good journey and sending hugs to Theo. Im so glad the bunnies are going to those who Su wanted them to. xxx

How heartbreaking for Mark. I'm sure the place will feel much more empty. I'm so glad they are going to special homes though. Thinking of everyone involved xxx

Mark has done what he and Su always have and that is to put the interests of the animals first. Mark would love to be able to keep them all but he knows it is just not possible. At least he and Su discussed things so he can take comfort in the fact that he is carrying out Su's wishes.

This really is tragic beyond belief :cry:Su should be here, with Mark and all her animals :cry:

Theo has been a tower of strength and I honestly dont know what we'd all do without her.

Janex

Hope the buns have a safe journey. I am so pleased they are able to go where Su wanted them to go.
Sallyx

a safe journey to all of Su's critters, i am sure they will receive tonnes of love in their new homes and Su will be glad that they are all happy.

helen x

Back