• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new Hutch Sign has arrived !!!

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I am so pleased with it,this lady on ebay can make any sign and colour you like she has made several for me
IMG_0006-1.jpg

Hahahaha :lol: I should have read this first and not asked what it said on the playhouse thread :oops::lol:

The lady is lovely and very talented,the signs are treated from varnish they use on boats so will last for ever

My mum in law will think it is awful as why would they need their name on their house,so I am going to get hubby to stand in front of the playhouse when she goes out into the garden so she doesnt see

Yes you choose what two colours you want and what style of writing and colour of the wood and I asked for carrots on it too.My dog Archie has one on his wooden bed too,she did his name in red and black and paw prints,it looks gorgeous,it only takes a week to do and she only charges a pound for postage;)

Back