• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You've heard of catfish and dogfish, but...

bunnyhopper

Mama Doe
Have you ever seen a bunnyfish?

butttank1.jpg

butttank.jpg

These are empty fish tanks stored in my back garden.
Even though it is a lovely sunny day, today I find Buttons has decided to get into one to see what it is like in a greenhouse!! :shock:

The tank is on its side, so he has snuck in around the back..
Don't worry, there is no danger of him hurting himself.... apart from getting very hot. He must have liked it, as he sat washing for ages.

Must be 'cos he is on a course of Baytril, (he is not too chuffed about this!) and he knows I can't get him in there..:lol:

bunny sauna! i can't imagine how hot it is in there! :lol: what a mad bunny!

but clever if he knows he can avoid his medicine! :lol:

:shock:
Don't let Nibbles the bunnycat see!!!!! There will be hell to pay.

Too late... Her "cattyness" has kicked in and she's stalking!!

:lol:

"Where's that pesky bunnyfish?????"
131.jpg

:shock:
Don't let Nibbles the bunnycat see!!!!! There will be hell to pay.

Too late... Her "cattyness" has kicked in and she's stalking!!

:lol:

"Where's that pesky bunnyfish?????"
131.jpg

ohhh snowy is a bunnycat too! she chases a jingly cat ball and she loves curling up on sofa(she sneaks in from garden when the door is open) and she has a cat freind fluffy who lives next door whom she cuddles up to in the garden and grooms....dora looks at her like she is insane!!!!

oh the bunnyfish is cute not so stupid if he knows can avoid the baytril they do anything to not have it!!!

Back