• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Back Garden - Don't Look If Easily Shocked!!!

March Hare

Warren Veteran
I have had quite a few people say to me, 'You have quite a lot of bunnies.....where do they all live?' Well, the answer to that is that most of them live in my back garden! My back garden is not huge.....But I utilise every available inch of space! My back garden is my own private 'Bunny Country'....it is devoted to them, and nothing else goes on out there! I have taken pics this afternoon from most all angles......except you can't see the two runs right next to the back of the house, as I have a HUGE pile of junk by the back gate waiting to go to the tip.....and I'm NOT showing you THAT! :oops: :lol: :lol: My back garden has three different 'sections'......don't ask me WHY I did that.....but it seemed like a good idea at the time!:lol: Well, here it is......it isn't pretty, but it SURE is functional!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

WELCOME TO THE DUTCH VILLAGE !!!!!

ABackGarden3-1.jpg

ABackGarden4-1.jpg

ABackGarden5.jpg

ABackGarden12.jpg

ABackGarden13.jpg

ABackGarden15.jpg

ABackGarden11.jpg

Wow prehaps i should take notes so i can get some more in mine. Mine isn't huge either but most of it is completely bunnies. I have left room for a small rockery and 2 chairs and a table prehaps thats where I'm going wrong :lol:

Wow prehaps i should take notes so i can get some more in mine. Mine isn't huge either but most of it is completely bunnies. I have left room for a small rockery and 2 chairs and a table prehaps thats where I'm going wrong :lol:

That's DEFINATELY where you are going wrong......the rockery and the table and chairs are going to HAVE to go!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I spotted two non dutchies there! do you know you have stowaways?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know.....there ARE a few fugitives mixed in there.....I do have a few bunnies who are NOT of the 'Dutch Persuasion'!!!!! *GASP* !!! :lol: :lol:

Oh Lordy :shock: OH would leave me for sure :lol: As much as I love bunnies though I do love my plants too *sigh* looks good though :)

Well, I'm not allowed to TOUCH the front garden......not so much as a portable run! :( Which I suppose is fair......but there IS some LOVELY looking grass out there.......Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :p :lol:

Well, I'm not allowed to TOUCH the front garden......not so much as a portable run! :( Which I suppose is fair......but there IS some LOVELY looking grass out there.......Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :p :lol:

my o/h asked me to put the rabbits on the front lawn today to mow it a bit... apparently the birds aren't foraging there anymore cos the grass is too long for them

I am seriously considering sneaking a couple buns out there for a while when he is at work!!!!! :p :lol: He should APPRECIATE not having to mow so often!!! :p

awww who cares what it looks like :p Mine is purely functional as a dandelion/long grass plantation (mess :lol:) well I have to put bags of rubbish somewhere :roll:

so do you fly over the hutches and hover at feeding time then, cos I can't see any pathways? :shock: it's a skill we could all do with learning :p

awww who cares what it looks like :p Mine is purely functional as a dandelion/long grass plantation (mess :lol:) well I have to put bags of rubbish somewhere :roll:

so do you fly over the hutches and hover at feeding time then, cos I can't see any pathways? :shock: it's a skill we could all do with learning :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There actually ARE pathways.....though they are only about 18" wide!!! :lol: My hovering skills are not the best, so I need to be able to get through! The REAL fun comes when I let buns run loose.....they zoom all around between runs and sheds and hutches like it's a maze.....and it makes apprehending them afterwards extremely difficult!!! :lol: :lol:

ok so now we know where they live but pleeeeeeaaase can we see some of the bunnies themselves?

i could stare at dutch bunnies all day long....i don't care where you keep them i wanna see dutch bunnies:oops::lol: i'm having a tantrum:lol:

Back