• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now meet the dogs

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Bruno;
Bruno1.jpg

Lady;
DSC00011.jpg

Willow;
DSC00009.jpg

Pepsi;
DSC00008.jpg

Levi;
21-04-06_1457.jpg

Corrie;
Corrie.jpg

and my all time favourite photo, Pepsi with my neice, Callie.

08-04-06_2321.jpg

awww gorgeous :D bruno is stunning...well they all are :love: :love: :love:
i saw a dog that looked just like pepsi at the weekend was a dal x lab sooo cute doing agility :love:

Pepsi is a collie X dali, quite an active dog and very clever. She was chucked out just before Xmas as a pup, they said she wouldn't house train, she was house trained in 2 days here!

Bruno and Willow are brother and sister- collie/ lab crosses.

Corrie is a border collie, but had been badly beaten before we got him so he is qiute messed up.

Lady spent the first year of her life in a shed and then was rehomed to an agrophobic alcoholic, she wasn't badly treated we don't think, just wasn't house trained and a bit nervous outside.

Levi is the most messed up animal we've ever seen- except perhaps Rosie, a rabbit we had, but thats another story- terrified of men with long hair and at first when we left the house, he would run against the door.
I once came into the house wearing a floaty skirt with my hair up and he ran into the kitchen growling and wet himself.:cry: Honestly, I'm not THAT bad in a skirt. He is much better than he used to be and is a very loving dog, but very hard work and insecure.

Your dogs are gorgeous :love:

Sounds like you are their angel though as they've all been through a lot :cry:

Back