• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny run in progress

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
here's my bunny run which hubby is making. It's got a roof to go on it yet, and the summer house needs finishing. The summerhouse has got pieces of kitchen unit for the bases of the hutches. We are putting 2 hutches in so we can keep 2 pairs seperately. We just need to make the doors for the hutches and figure out how to lead both of them into the run with doors that lock, so we can decide who goes in the run!

Let me know what you think!

The run is 12ft long, and the summerhouse hutches are 8ft long each, so it will give them a large space to play in! I cannot wait until it's finished!!

BunnyRun002.jpg

BunnyRun004.jpg

Looks lovely and strong mesh. They should love this area.

It is really thick mesh. My hubby got it through work, so it's super industrial strength stuff!!

I cannot wait until it's finished. They will love being able to run about all day. Going to collect a little tikes clumbing thing for them this evening, so they can play in that in the run!!! Spolit bun buns! :lol:

Back