• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit is a rebel

Kay

Mama Doe
So I was upstairs drying my hair when I heard a bit of a scramble so I stuck my head out of the window and found this!

Arthur unaware I am watching him starts to settle himself down for a nice victory wash. Bearing in mind this is on Dylan's Hutch and run I think he is being very cheeky.
Picture732.jpg

Wondering what on earth he was upto I went for a closer look. Arthur clearly thinks its a perfectly acceptable place to be! Dylan the thin white streak in the run is clearly confused as to what is sitting on his roof! :lol:
Picture733.jpg

The defiant look of a teenager! :lol: I put the carrier there to stop him jumping onto the roof, cheeky begger! Could have been a nasty fall though, silly bunny.
Picture734.jpg

Awwwwww!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Bobbin ever jumped on top of the cage when Broome was inside she got very confused as to how he was floating above her - I think this is one of those things bunnies just won't ever understand! :lol:

Funny to watch though :D

:lol: problem is though that when it was Dylan's turn in the garden he then jumped on the run! :roll: obviously trying to find that floating bunny! lol

Thankfully this morning he seems to be over his explorer phase and is happily lounging on the cool patio slabs :lol:

He's a high jumper! :D

Animals can be funny with not understanding things. I had a mouse that had one of those perspex type cages with solid colour underneath and clear on top. The cage was on a coffee table and my sisters dog was round. He was sitting watching the mouse and everytime he went into the coloured part of his cage the dog looked under the coffee table for him. :lol:

Back