• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GJW Titmuss - want to order A&P

Oh I don't know about their mail order but they are my local company so if they give you grief let me know and I'll go and see them! :lol:

The shop is great though and the staff are very savvy :D

I used them once, their hay and straw is quite cheap, not compact though but still quite cheap for what you get.
Worth the postage if you do a large order I found.

I have ordereded tons of stuff from them, for the rabbits, guineas and stuff for my pony. If I remember rightly the whole lot turned up in about 2 days!:thumb:

Does anyone know if you have to dsign for the order when its delivered? I want to order some A & P and hay etc but work full time, so there is no one to take the deliever however, if they can just leave it round the back of the house (very secure) then there will be no probs. People at work think i'm odd enough talking about my rabbit all the time, they really will think i've lost it is i get 20kgs of food and 5 kgs of hay delivered to work! :oops::lol::oops::lol::oops::lol:

I think that depends on the courier. I ordered once and It was left by my shed while I was out but another time I was out I had to rearrange the delivery. I think if you give them notice that you wont be in they can inform the courier and it will be left somewhere safe for you.

Back