• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

After how long are Rabbits bonded???

xShellx

Alpha Buck
Hi guys. I put Marble (netured buck) and Pepper (buck) aka Poppy together on Friday.

There was alot of mounting from Marble and Pepper just stayed still looking scared. After a hour Peper looked less scared and they looked quite relaxed together.

I put them in the hutch together on Friday night. I chacked them at 2am 6am and 8am and each time they where on different levels of the hutch.

The last 3 days they have been cudling up next to each other. share there food, They also lie in the sun together in the run.

Are they "bonded"???

Seems that way...as long as there is no fighting going on then i think all should be well!

Thats great. Just checked on them and they are sitting next to each other in the top of the hutch.

I was expecting it to be really hard after reading all the stories on here and also because it was 2 boys.

The vets said I dont need to have Pepper netured and can see how they get on. Marble is Netured and hes deff the dominent one. Not seen Pepper mount Marble once.

Thats great. Just checked on them and they are sitting next to each other in the top of the hutch.

I was expecting it to be really hard after reading all the stories on here and also because it was 2 boys.

The vets said I dont need to have Pepper netured and can see how they get on. Marble is Netured and hes deff the dominent one. Not seen Pepper mount Marble once.

I would watch that though if one is un-neutered - they tend to go for each others bits if they do have a disagreement.

Back