• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im in the market for a new run....any suggestions?

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Seen as we had to dismantle and bin the rather knackered medium run that I had until today I need to start looking for a new one for when I get my garden back.

Stipulations are it must be a minimum of 6x3x2ft and not more than £80 if at all possible. Also I need it delivered.

Any idea's?

I've got a 6 ft by 6ft run in my garage that you can have for free if we can get it to you somehow. It's a great run but when my friend offered it to me (he made it - it's really sturdy) we didn't think about how we'd get it through my passage :oops: Short of dismantling and trying to put back together I can't get it in my garden. I'm hoping to rent my garage out soon and I'm on the point of destroying it just to get rid of it which I really don't want to do.

I have 2 'puppy pens' from P@H that were about £40 each and put together they make a 8ft x 4ft x 3 ft run, all we did was make a lid out of wood and mesh which cost me about £15 for the materials. I now have 2 of these and the buns/pigs love it! :D

I can suggest that you don't get this one :shock: :lol:

Thank you for the 'non' suggestion Thea :lol:

Pipstrel said:
Make one! Its easy peasy lemon squeezey!!!!!!
The problem with that is getting and transporting the materials....easy peasy if you drive and have a vehicle ;)

Becca6 said:
I've got a 6 ft by 6ft run in my garage that you can have for free if we can get it to you somehow. It's a great run but when my friend offered it to me (he made it - it's really sturdy) we didn't think about how we'd get it through my passage Short of dismantling and trying to put back together I can't get it in my garden. I'm hoping to rent my garage out soon and I'm on the point of destroying it just to get rid of it which I really don't want to do.

Wow that sounds fab Becca....I will have a think about possible transport but if I can sort it I wont be able to collect for approx. 2 months til my garden is finished, as I have nowhere left to store things :rolleyes:

I got my 6ft x 4ftx 2ft run from ebay, and the auction ended at a really odd time, so it only cost £40. Plus, it arrived in 2 days. It's really good. I just wish I could remember their name - they sell lots of pet products. So, sorry - thats wasn't very helpful at all :oops::lol:

Wow that sounds fab Becca....I will have a think about possible transport but if I can sort it I wont be able to collect for approx. 2 months til my garden is finished, as I have nowhere left to store things :rolleyes:

Give us a shout when you're ready... we'll pick it up and drop it off for you :thumb:

Back