• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday to.............

...........Bella!

Unfoutunatly it's just been like any other day because although it's Bella's 1st birthday, we are having money problems at the minute so we can't give her anything :cry: We did buy her a new toy the other day but she's really not bothered with it :cry:

I wish in some way I could make it better for her as this is the only 1st birthday she will ever have :cry:

Please don't think bad of me but what could I do for her?

:cry: :? :(

Happy Birthday Bella. I'm sure she would be happy with a cardboard box or a kitchen roll stuffed with hay. :wave:

I'm sure she doesn't mind, maybe give her a few extra veggies as a treat? or cardboard boxes :D
Happy Birthday Bella :D

I reckon Bella doesn't even know if it's her birthday :lol: Gave her some more food, handfull of treats, carrot, re-fill on hay, a kitchen roll stuffed with hay and a nose rub while she liked my arm and rubbed her scent on her toy :lol: :shock: :rolleyes:

Will get more organised for her future birthdays :wave:

Happy birthday bella.....mine don't get gotcha day pressies, although I did give them a big carboard box with a couple of pellets in it to unwrap for christmas.

Happy birthday Bella. I'm sure she doesn't know. It's only us who celebrate our birth days. :D

Hope Bella had a nice birthday.

My Bella and Tarquin like the middle bit of toilet rolls and they both love paper bags - you could fill one with hay or a bit of veg and I bet Bella would be just as happy with that as with a toy. Mine ignore all their toys and prefer a bit of newspaper to scrunch up or a magazine to shred.

Hope Bella had a nice birthday.

My Bella and Tarquin like the middle bit of toilet rolls and they both love paper bags - you could fill one with hay or a bit of veg and I bet Bella would be just as happy with that as with a toy. Mine ignore all their toys and prefer a bit of newspaper to scrunch up or a magazine to shred.

I do that, just rip a newspaper or a magazine up and then Bella picks up a bit, and hops all around her cage bumping into her toys as sometimes she gets the massive newspaper bits from the bottom. We say she's "wallpapering" :lol:

Back