• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fly screen...

I also get mine from the flyscreen queen(through ebay I think). It comes with sticky backed velcro which you attach to the frame and then just press the netting onto it. Works a treat. I attach mine to the meshed area at the front of the hutch.

I bought a couple metres of cheap mesh fabric from the market, and some sticky back velcro type stuff *whispers* FROM WILKINSONS!!! :lol:

I stuck the 'hooky' side of the velcro to the window surround, and the 'fuzzy' side to a square of fabric cut to fit the window - and stapled the corners to the fabric just to give it strength - works great, just rip the velcro apart to open or close the window :)

Adding fly screens to your windows is fairly easy job. Fly screens come in different forms; usually they are made out of synthetic fibre mesh or fibre glass and metal wire. Beaded fly screens are highly effective at keeping flies outside, and they are decorative too.

Back