• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have this

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Run i bought it off ebay a while ago,its rubbish got it out this morning to put claude and miffy out and its fallen to bits:cry: neil has fixed it but thats not the point
1136.jpg

1135.jpg

1134.jpg

I had one similar from ebay that was rubbish. It was from a company called Albany Pets. I contacted them several times and they never returned my emails.

I looked at Albany Pets but they had really rubbish reviews on Ebay (not on their blurb though) so I ended up looking elsewhere

heyy :wave: iv got the same hutch as you. from wolvertons for 47.50 on ebay or something and yes the first time i put it up it was already broken but im not sending it back because it tuck over a week to bloody send or reply to my messages :?

heyy :wave: iv got the same hutch as you. from wolvertons for 47.50 on ebay or something and yes the first time i put it up it was already broken but im not sending it back because it tuck over a week to bloody send or reply to my messages :?

Yeah mine was from there:? neil sad its a pile of :censored: built rubbishly:evil:

maybe we both should write him a letter because i though mine maybe got damage when sending it but the wood is really thin its no really going to last two minutes. by partner said its way too thin the wood and the company said in hes posting that " This is the best quality run that you can get on ebay. It is very well made and extremely tough. " loads more like "The run has been constructed from top quality timber " iv just copy and paste this and this is not true at all :(

Ive had mine since june 06 though even though its only been used twice, 3 times including trying to put it up today do you think i still have a case :lol:

lol really haha hmm i dont know :lol: well i only got mine one week ago and its broken already but im not sure what he can do because i still want it but i want a better stronger one the one in the bloody picture!!! haha:roll:

Are those runs collapsible? I've ordered one from the pet shop that is 5 ft x 4ft and she said it is collapaible - that's why I want it - to be able to take it in the shed when the weather is bad and keep it from getting all spidery etc :?

Hope it is good - it cost £58.

Are those runs collapsible? I've ordered one from the pet shop that is 5 ft x 4ft and she said it is collapaible - that's why I want it - to be able to take it in the shed when the weather is bad and keep it from getting all spidery etc :?

Hope it is good - it cost £58.

Yeah they fold up

Think i have the same run 6ft x 8ft x 2ft, its abit flimsy but the bunnies love it and is easy to fols away.

Back