• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new edition to my family

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Here she is
Poscha
hopfarmshow068.jpg

hopfarmshow066.jpg

hopfarmshow074.jpg

hopfarmshow072.jpg

hopfarmshow070.jpg

hopfarmshow061.jpg

hopfarmshow058.jpg

13 wow. Its all down to personal experience though. My personal experience of them is horrific.

Good for you though.

She is pretty, looks like a polecat. :) Ferrets are not my cup of tea though, too wriggly. :lol:

they are lovely aren't they but I suspect they would look at little rosie as a nice tasty snack.

Shes lovely!! :D

I am never suprised at the comments about ferrets and rabbits.
Its a matter of respect for both species. I am owned by two ferrets, as well as rabbits, guinea pigs, and other small furries. I would never allow the ferrets any contact with the rabbits, just as i wouldn't allow my budgie to "free range" if my sisters cat were staying with us.

Here is a pic of Baggie (albino hob), and Larry (Polecat ferret hob)
DSC00610.jpg

I love ferrets :love: And foxes, and cats, and every other carnivorous animal that's fuzzy :oops:

Well, because it's nature!

A vegetarian wouldn't hate a meat-eater, right? ;)

lovely raven.ive always wanted a ferret but with 2 children that like puttin fingers in bars,i dont think it would be wise.xxx

She is pretty, looks like a polecat.

she is 98% pure polecat and 2% mink.
the breeder i got her off of has been breeding for 65 yrs and once had a mink get into and mate his polecats a few years ago and is almost got it out of the line but he did say it increased thier colour and gave them a bueatiful coat.
No ferret it the line so the markings will darken with age.:D

Awwwwwwww, she is GORGEOUS!!! I want a ferret!!! I want to call it rodolpho (like in along came polly) so pretty! :love:

H xx

:lol: You want a blind ferret so you can take it for walks and make them smack into everything? :shock::lol::lol:

I really want one too; one of my friends used to have one, before her parents made her get rid of the ferret :?

This little thing was soooo CUTE! It was red-eyed white, and soo lively :love:

:lol: You want a blind ferret so you can take it for walks and make them smack into everything? :shock::lol::lol:

I really want one too; one of my friends used to have one, before her parents made her get rid of the ferret :?

This little thing was soooo CUTE! It was red-eyed white, and soo lively :love:

a blind ferret?av i missed somethin or is that statement cruel?not causing arguement.xxxx:)

a blind ferret?av i missed somethin or is that statement cruel?not causing arguement.xxxx:)

wasnt that in the film (along came polly)? she had a blind ferret and it used to walk into things and the bloke got her a beepy thing coz she kept losing her keys or something :?(i could do film reviews me :lol:)

Back