• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hop farm

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
well i went all weekend up and down to this lovely place wasnt a Brc show but still didnt care so this is the results:D
Roger best AOV (Any Other Variety) REX
hopfarmshow033.jpg

Duke best Belgian Hare 2nd best Fancy
hopfarmshow035.jpg

Flame best Org Rex and Best Rex
hopfarmshow027.jpg

(Lovely Black Rossette):lol: me being Gothic!
Nimbus best Adults Pet and Best Pet
hopfarmshow030.jpg

A picture of the shirt i had made with the rossettes of both shows pinned to it
dukeshirt012.jpg

dukeshirt011.jpg

And this guy was there to
hopfarmshow007.jpg

he looked so spooky
This i couldnt resist i had to take a picture of it
hopfarmshow036.jpg

hopfarmshow039.jpg

hopfarmshow038.jpg

hopfarmshow037.jpg

hopfarmshow041.jpg

Last edited:
went to the hop farm yesterday (bank holiday monday). it was very warm and i have come away with rosie cheeks and lobster arms.

i saw roger....infact i think everyone that went in the rabbit tent must have made a comment about him. very handsome rabbit :D

went to the hop farm yesterday (bank holiday monday). it was very warm and i have come away with rosie cheeks and lobster arms.

i saw roger....infact i think everyone that went in the rabbit tent must have made a comment about him. very handsome rabbit :D

he is such a cutie! did you see me:oops:

well done :D:D

duke looking amazing as usual.. i really do need to find some bolt cutters for that gorgeous lads bunnynap :D

well done :D:D

duke looking amazing as usual.. i really do need to find some bolt cutters for that gorgeous lads bunnynap :D

Lol:lol:
he really should nt be showing any more in normal circamstances he would be far to old at 3 1/2 years old and hes still getting first out of 7 belgians hes not doing bad for an oldie:D he still bit the judge as usal:oops::oops:

Back