• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marley & Fiver are going away :(

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Im going to miss my two little boys so much.

My garden is being relandscaped from Thursday and though the contractors have quoted 4 weeks its more likely to be 6 or 8 (knowing how these things drag on :rolleyes:) so Marley & Fiver are going to be staying with a friend for the duration and Bobby & Scout will be moving into my bedroom (not that Phil knows yet ;)) so tonight Im packing up there bits and moving them and then taking down the runs and hutches to be stored in the now tidy shed.

I hope my friend realises she wont be able to look at her phone without getting a text from this point on :lol::lol:

Im dead worried one of them is going to get ill. They have an awesome garden to play in though.

Oh no, poor you. I am sure they will be fine. Doesn't stop you missing them though!!! The time will fly by hopefully - I can't believe we are in May already!!! Big hugs :wave:

I've just written 2 sides of A4 full of care information and I keep thinking of bits to add.

I think L is going to live to regret this :oops::oops:

I'm sure they'll be fine hun. But I'm also sure you'll worry yourself sick about them!

At least you'll have a lovely new garden for them to play in when they get back, is it going to be bunnyproofed for them?

I'm sure they'll be fine hun. But I'm also sure you'll worry yourself sick about them!

At least you'll have a lovely new garden for them to play in when they get back, is it going to be bunnyproofed for them?

Unfortunately not but that said I wouldn't let them free range anyway because they would need supervision. It will have space for bigger hutch/run combinations once its been relaid....and we will be reclaiming the wasted land under all the overgrowth at the back.

Hope the time flies really fast for you and they come home soon. Will you be able to go and visit them lots?

Awww they've gone. I set up there hutch and run and supervised their dinner preperations.

I can go and visit, L, has kindly offered to chauffer me about to come and visit them. She is going away for a weekend in a couple of weeks so they will come and stay with mummy then.

Garden looks so strange, we have moved runs and hutches and my old run has been dismantled and binned.

No excuse for not buying a new one now :rolleyes:

bless, I wrote a little note to the vets when sooty went in to be neutered and packed him a pack lunch as I had to let the OH take him in whilst I went off to work. They must have thought I was crackers.

awww i bet you are going to miss them loads. I'm sure they will have a great holiday and be even happier to see you when they come home. You'll have to show us pictures of your lovely new garden when its done:D

Back