• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You won't thank me for this...(WARNING do you look if you have a weak stomach)

norrielian

Mama Doe
but I couldn't resist and thought it would make you all smile (or be sick) :lol::lol:

Was babysitting my 4 month old nephew on Saturday and he had a major leakage! You are probably all thinking, why on earth did I take a piccie! Well my sister said, he has had a poo so you should be fine so I texted her with the piccie saying, what was this about him not needing a poo! :lol:

He just lay there laughing :roll: Nearly took him in the garden to hose him off :lol:

picture-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yukk! That's put me off my toffee yogurt!

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have been looking after my little grand-daughter since she was born 11 months ago.....so that didn't phase me a BIT!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Oh my goooooooooooddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I talk about poo a lot but oh my word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is rank! :lol:

Oh Yes, I remember those lovely 'breastfed' nappies, squirting up their back, down their legs, in fact everywhere :shock::lol:

Back