• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deleted.

They might have replied a bit later in the day, seeing as it was posted at 7am!!! No chance now it's gone. Was it anything important? If so, I'd have given it a quick bump, rather than delete.

I've only just got into work and of course my first priority is too check RU! :lol:

I would have replied if I could :D

Oh dear :shock:, it's a good job I don't deleted my posts when I get ignored, I'd never have a post :p :lol:

What did it say? :D

Wow its turned into quite a thread :lol:

I wonder what the original message said?........

Its Tuesday, its my only day off work.....am I gonna be up at 7am? Not on your Nellie!!!

Mind you you'd probably be just as gutted if I was the only one to reply anyway :lol::lol:

Doesn't matter now, its ruined. It's all spoiled, don't want your replies anyway. Hurrummph. *stamps foot* :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*joking*:lol::lol:sorry, couldn't resist :lol::lol:

I was on here eairlier and I didn't reply, so I will hang my head in shame :lol:

norty norty

I've only just logged on because I'm not allowed to have RU on at work (i don't know why :angel:) I can only look at lunch. I'm really curious what the post was about though :D

Back