• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bessie's adventure

Vixsbunnys

Young Bun
i have 3 indoor Bunny's in my bedroom and the newest one Bessie has been kept in a run till her and Daisy get to know each other.

well last night got home from work to find Bessie had what first looked like an infected eye jumped on the phone to the vet right away followed his advice, turn out she had scratched hes eye lid and cut it so theirs me all worried about Bessie, tucks her into her bed Early thinking she would be all shy and upset about her eye and i go to sleep and wake up at 5 Am look over to the run and see Bessie on top of a large box at the side of it thinking I'm dreaming i go back to sleep, till a short time latter I'm woken up by the sound of Bessie running full speed along the floor she had escaped! i was so shocked i put her back into her run only to have her repeat this great escape another 2 time till i final gave up and let her roam, the little tink:D

oh and she was at the vets this evening and has to have cream put in her eye twice a day poor wee thing:( but she OK.

Cheeky monkey. Glad her eye is alright though what a relief.

My buns have gone mad today, I keep finding Arthur on top of his hutch after a mad scramble up the flower pots and Dylan keeps climbing the garden fence! :shock: Perhaps all the bunnies have gone mad :lol:

Back