• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for puppies or kittens??

NO I WOULDNT!!!!!!

My pup currently lives in a "pen" when were out during the day!! And i feel mean for that! But hes teething so its the best thing, hes already chewed the laptop wire lol

Omg some people!!
xx

only if it was one of those handbag dogs! but then i wouldn't even put a rabbit in that way too small for my liking!

I hate seeing dogs and cats in cages... Its just all wrong:cry:
The cage looks like one of those we had at school at one time.. not sure if its the same size though..

I know its off topic but it always makes me laugh when people have the buy-it-now price the same as the starting bid, who on earth is gonna bid for the same price as they can buy it straight away or is that the reason they do it so people just buy it? And i wouldnt even put a rabbit in that cage.:(

3ft square would be a great ratty or hammy cage, but not for kittens or puppies?? I've never heard of putting kittens in a cage?

do you think they mean when the pups/kittens are really really young? maybe have it in the mothers pen when they have moved from the whelping box, or maybe as a whelping box for a small breed? or whatever a whelping box is called for cats :lol:

Back