• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whos that in the rabbit hutch

kelly-joy

Alpha Buck
7112007168.jpg

No its not a rabbit its my very very naughty birman Teddy
Mum go away this is my new sleeping hiding spot
7112007169.jpg

Are you coming out Teddy
No I am not mum
7112007170.jpg

Oh if I have too
7112007172.jpg

before anyone asks all my cats get on really well with the rabbits and one of my cats even mothers them. Have to get a pick so you can see that.
Hope you enjoy the pics.:D

I can see my Ollie settling down in one of the piggies' hutches like that if he got the chance :lol: He'd also like to explore Bell and T's cage but as she throws herself at him I think he's decided it's probably safer not to :D

Teddy is very cute.

Awww! What a beautiful cat! I'd love a birman one day :D Are his markings unusual? I've not seen one with a tabby type face? Whatever, he is scrummy!! :love: Stunning blue eyes!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Im in love!!!!! I want i want I want!!! Betz would love a friend!!!!! :love:

I am not sure I thought all tabby birmans were like him but nothing would surpise me with teddy he is different from any cat I know. I have to have child locks on everything as he helps himself even the fridge lol. He also loves opening the door and letting the others out then sits inside as if to say look mummy aren't they naughty going outside and me aren't I a good boy for staying in lol?
The other thing he does is steal socks and underwear and and walks around the house with them in his mouth growling then plays with them and then when finished always dumps them in his water fountain or water bowl so I am always finding soggy underwear and socks. but despite him being very naughty I really love him:D

Gorgeous puddy :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I love the way cats will sleep anywhere! I babysat my nephew on Saturday and found one of my cats asleep in the bottom part of the pram! My sister would kill me if she knew! :lol:

Back