• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse is finished!

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
Piper and Minstrel have now moved in. Minstrel is too scared to go inside :roll:muppet!

Poor little Jake (Tiny Tim) is back inside in his cage looking lonely :(

'Mum, what's up here mum'
DSC00428.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

Excuse Sean and the washing! run is now attached to playhouse after lots of swearing from Sean!
DSC00418.jpg

perspex on part of the run so they can sit outside
DSC00421.jpg

Minstrel wondering why Piper has disappeared through the hole but not brave enough to follow!
DSC00431.jpg

enjoying the new grass
DSC00422.jpg

The sign I made for the front door
DSC00419.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

looks great!my two moved into their nice new playhouse 2 days ago and have made right mess in there,but if they like it then thats the main thing.Lucky bunnies,love the signs!:D

only if i can do it on my own Sean is too bloody accident prone!

altho saying that i do have little cuts all over my hands and forearms, i had mud all up my legs yesterday and I have cut two of my toes on the wire when I was climbing in and out the playhouse, serves me right for doing it in flipflops i guess :roll:

Oh and I also have hammerite paint all over my hands that won't come off so i look like i haven't washed myself!

Is the bonding totally finished now or are you going to try a different method?

Lian x

to be honest after the full on fighting yesterday morning I just don't think its worth it, Piper really hates it and they were properly fighting not just scrabbling and fur pulling. She also kept going for his face and I don't want Jake to lose an eye or something. I'd rather have 2 loved up buns than 3 just getting on with each other.

Helen x

to be honest after the full on fighting yesterday morning I just don't think its worth it, Piper really hates it and they were properly fighting not just scrabbling and fur pulling. She also kept going for his face and I don't want Jake to lose an eye or something. I'd rather have 2 loved up buns than 3 just getting on with each other.

Helen x

What a shame, are you able to keep Jake or will he have to go back?

Back