• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winter's new home has finally arrived!! Woohoo

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Well I LOVE his (+ new girlbuns) new home! He hasn't moved into it yet as he and new girl bun need to be bonded first which will happen in 3 weeks.

The run has not been screwed together or attached to the hutch in these pics. I have just kind of balanced it all together to give you an idea.

Front
newhutch1.jpg

Eye protector goggles in bed compartment to give an idea of size
newhutch2.jpg

newhutch3.jpg

It has a hatch to the rear of the hutch where the run is attached. They will have permanent access to the run but can be shut away if necessary i.e. when Zi and Fi are running around
newhutch4.jpg

Both doors on the top of the run open giving me access to the hatch and the main part of the run. It also has a 6x2x1 space underneath the hutch for shelter.
newhutch5.jpg

Oh and some pics of bunnies....
Zi & Fi chillaxin (excuse state of playhouse - have cleaned it out now!)
peekaboo.jpg

Winter having a snooze dreaming of Alice (new girlbun)
sleepywinter.jpg

Hope you like I'm so excited.

I really like that design, it looks very practical :) with the hutch being backed onto the run I mean. lovely, hope they appreciate it!

ace digs!

Did you make it yourself? It looks too clever a design to be shop bought!

No I didn't make. The lady who I board my bunnies with recommended a couple who make them on the side. I sent them my preferred design drawn in a Word (!!) document and they made it up. It really is fantastically made and I think it will last for a long time :)

Thanks for all your comments. I love showing it off. I can't wait to put the buns in it!

Back