• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hopefully new addition!! - UPDATE

milly100

Alpha Buck
Im of to my local rescue centre tomorrow to hopefully come back with a new companion fro my neutered female. Ive just been getting the run all sorted. As they are house bunnies, but Im going to have to have a run indoors to keep the new addition until hes litter trained and bonded with my other bun. I really hope that Im able to find a suitable compaion tomorrow. The rescue say they have 3 males in at the mo so thats good. Fingers crossed that I will find a suitable one

Last edited:
thankyou. i just hope if I do get a new addition that they will get on. Flopsey is a very placid bunny and wants to be everyones friend so Im hoping that it will work. Shes really been missing her companion who sadly passed away 6 weeks ago

Im going to the rescue late morning so i will put a post on when I come back and let you all know how it went. They have 2 lovely females as well but I think I will stuck to the female/male combination

Ive just got ack from the rescue and I have rehomed a lovely black lionhead whos been there since January. I cant bring him home for a few days yet as all the bunnys have just had blood tests taken and they are waiting for the results. Im hoping to get him on sunday and I cant wait. Hes lovely. He really enjoyed having a cuddle. :D

Awww, I am SO pleased that you found a new bunny to love! Will keep my fingers VERY firmly crossed for a successful bonding!!! :D

Thankyou. He is used to other rabbits as he previously lived with another before going into the rescue. So im hoping things go well

Update

Just an update on the rabbit im getting from the rescue. Spoke to the rescue today and the blood tests that were taken for all the buns have come back clear for all apart from 1 (not the 1 iam getting). The 1 that isnt clear has got owrms so as a precaution all the buns are being treated so I have to wait another week before getting my new bun :(. I know its better to be safe than sorry

Back