• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shy bunny

misty moo

Warren Scout
i have a new bun and he is very shy. he will let me touch him some of the time but is not too happy when i have to pic him up to put him to bed at night and sometimes hides what can i do to bring him out of his shell a bit?
i have been siting with him and he comes and has a sniff.

I have bunnies that I've had for years that still don't like being picked up. Take it nice and slow and gain his trust, get on the floor and play with him, it does help, but very few rabbits like to be picked up, so don't worry too much. :D

I'm they same I've got 3 Bunny's and Daisy who I've had for 4 years took about a year and a half before she trusted me to come up to me and let me cuddle her for any length of time and my Bert i had him about 4 months and he still doesn't like being cuddled or touched i only manage about 2/3 strokes before hes off, so just give it some time and keep in there!

Back