• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pink bunny stuff!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: OMG it's amazing :D wonder if blitzen would appreciate it? :lol:
has anybody got any of the pink stuff from P@H?

Hello

Yes I went last weekend and got Honey a tunnel, bed and igloo. She loves them all. I'm sure he would love it they do black as well. Wish I had got the mirror as well but I had spent enough as it was. :wave:

I want the 'adorable' bowl but feel too guilty giving them my money, so gonna wait til I see it elsewhere :D X

I would love the things but dont really want to give pets at home money. So if anyone finds it anywhere else please let me know thankyou :D

I'm doing a google serch at the mo, because I don't really want to go the p@h way either.

I've searched high & low for the bowl :lol: Apparently you can get it somewhere called Acorn pet supplies(?) but theres not one near me, Gonna ask in my local pet shop tomorrow :) Think some of the other stuff is exclusive to P@h X

Thats typical they get nice things in. Im trying so hard not to buy from them. But it is for us as there isnt a great deal of petshops near by. I do ghet a lot off stuff online

i want to but cant afford it i cant really afford much now with being off work i havnt been paid this month and feel im letting my buns down i want to treat them but i cant:cry: i cant even buy things for my garden im gutted:cry:

Thats typical they get nice things in. Im trying so hard not to buy from them. But it is for us as there isnt a great deal of petshops near by. I do ghet a lot off stuff online

Same here, You can get lots of cool stuff online but would be nice to have some of the pink things elsewhere :) There are some really pretty bowls here http://www.*********************.co.uk/index.asp?c_id=3&s_id=31 & the pink one is really similar to the p@h one :D X

ETA - google pet extraordinarium, dont know why its *'d out the link :roll:

I know i'm not much help but you can get it on the internet but cant remember which site! I saw it on another website before I saw it on P@H so it is available elsewhere!

Back