• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how long

tickles

Mama Doe
Quick question i have been looking on happyhutch company web site and seen a run i would like could someone tell me how long delivery is with them please.:)

Both my Happyhutches arrived within about three days and had to come to me on a boat, so if your in England it may be quicker x

I ordered a run from Happy Hutch and it was next day delivery. They use a courier so its really quick. The longest delivery is if you order near the weekend I ordered on Thursday and it came on the Monday :D

Thats quick service thanks both of you will now order as they have deals on at minute and other half is out lol:lol:

well i went on ebay and won a 5ftby5ftby3ft run from them for £46 i think it was post free.Is this a good size ?

hi sooz is on ebay under i think gray goes fishing (happyhutch) im not good at posting web addys sorry SOMEONE HELP :lol:

Back