• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG I am so mad

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
From tonight I have more rabbits then I have runs for, well that's not true, I have a six foot run I've never put up, so I goes to put it up. I can't find the screws and brackets. I say to Ste and Bryn, I put a bag of srews, brackets and instuctions on top of the piano, I need them as they are for the run.

Neither of them know where it's gone, but there is piles of their :censored: everywhere, they're uming and arhing about they think they've seen them in this draw that draw etc, but can't remember where they've moved them to. So I've thrown proper hissy fit, it was so much easier when I lived a lone, I could put my stuff down and know where it's gone.

I've been slaming the doors, but now they're both down the garden trying to bodge the run together, but they shouldn't need to, it's a new sodding run and would of gone up perfect had they not of lost my screws :evil::evil::evil:.

I'm not saying all men are usless bu the two I live with are :evil:

From tonight I have more rabbits then I have runs for, well that's not true, I have a six foot run I've never put up, so I goes to put it up. I can't find the screws and brackets. I say to Ste and Bryn, I put a bag of srews, brackets and instuctions on top of the piano, I need them as they are for the run.

Neither of them know where it's gone, but there is piles of their :censored: everywhere, they're uming and arhing about they think they've seen them in this draw that draw etc, but can't remember where they've moved them to. So I've thrown proper hissy fit, it was so much easier when I lived a lone, I could put my stuff down and know where it's gone.

I've been slaming the doors, but now they're both down the garden trying to bodge the run together, but they shouldn't need to, it's a new sodding run and would of gone up perfect had they not of lost my screws :evil::evil::evil:.

I'm not saying all men are usless bu the two I live with are :evil:

I know how you feel :(

I hate it when I go to the toolbox and there are either no screwdrivers, or there is one screwdriver left but the end is :censored: so it is useless:evil: Or I need to use the drill and the battery is flat:evil::evil:

OMG i am so mad

tree all men are USELESS:evil:well my one is anyways:evil:
A few months ago i had a new bathroom fitted (which i had paid for myself)I left the plumber putting in the new loo:)when i got home he asked what had happened to the top of the toilet cistern:?it was in the box last time i looked but i had left O/H:evil:to unpack it:cry:upshot was it didnt get found and i had to go out and buy a new toilet:cry:last week i was clearing out the spare bedroom and found the lid shoved in a corner where he must have put it gggrrrr:evil::evil::censored:needless to say i was not a happy bunny:evil:

These are so funny, glad I'm not the only one who has problems :lol::lol:

tree all men are USELESS:evil:well my one is anyways:evil:
A few months ago i had a new bathroom fitted (which i had paid for myself)I left the plumber putting in the new loo:)when i got home he asked what had happened to the top of the toilet cistern:?it was in the box last time i looked but i had left O/H:evil:to unpack it:cry:upshot was it didnt get found and i had to go out and buy a new toilet:cry:last week i was clearing out the spare bedroom and found the lid shoved in a corner where he must have put it gggrrrr:evil::evil::censored:needless to say i was not a happy bunny:evil:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: and hes still alive???

Its worse if you live alone Tree. You put things 'in a safe place' only to never be able to find them again :rolleyes: And of course there is no-one to blame but yourself !! :lol:

Janex

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I would insist I had it stolen then :oops::lol::lol:

aaawwwww

Toby always complains that I tidy things up and he can never find them which is very untrue. If he leaves it around I just throw it in the garage. Therefore I always know where his stuff is.........about 2 - 3m inside the garage which is the limit of my throwing range.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I think that is what they do with my stuff :rolleyes:

Well my run aint turned out too bad and they've put a rubbish little hutch, that I collected with a rabbit at the end, for hidey hole, so not too bad I guess, I will have to shout more often :p:lol::lol::lol:

Glad you got it sorted in the end Tree! I'm just about to turn my hall upside down to try and find the front door key that I think a little man in the making has wandered off with :evil:

Its worse if you live alone Tree. You put things 'in a safe place' only to never be able to find them again :rolleyes: And of course there is no-one to blame but yourself !! :lol:

Janex

I do this all the time :oops::oops: But i did find £40 in my jewellry box yesterday that I had forgotten I had put there for ' safe keeping ' :D

I lost (possibly shredded) my birth certificate two weeks ago. I moved it form the "safe" place to an even safer one. now i need it the last time i remember having it i was shredding paper work.

My husband likes to move things, as an accountant i sometimes work from the dining room table, sorted various receipts from various clients into piles popped out came home and hubby had put all the receipts together for me in a neat pile!!!:evil::evil: He has been told "touch my work i will put something of his through the blender"..................... so far it has worked!:lol:

awwww I know that feeling Tree. However with James, he is the one losing things (ALL THE TIME) blaming me for it and then he;ll find it in his glove box. Idiot! He now responds to this name. :lol:

awwww he's lovely though.

And your are too. Atleast they are trying to help now. Seriously though what would you do now after your explosion if you realised you had moved them :lol:

I think as a punishment yo ushould make them tidy the entire house properly

I know what you mean about the mess though, my house is absolutely overflowing with piles of random junk, barely any of it mine , I can never find anything!

:lol: so thats what it was! Well I don't blame you, I'd have had a fit as well. Bloody men. I blame the wii, stops everything in it's tracks :lol:

Awwww...Tree ((hugs)) Soz but this post really made me giggle :lol::lol::lol:

Hope they manage to sort the run out :D

Anyhoo... how come you have two young men living with you????? I could do with somebody to give me a hand building my rabbit runs so if you have anybody spare pass them over and share 'em about a bit:lol::lol::lol:

Hope you and the bunnies are o.k.

Big hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Back