• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floss & Bournville's new run

capel

Warren Veteran
All that space..and what do they do?? Cuddle up in one corner:rolleyes::lol:
DSC04130.jpg

I think they're feeling pretty chilled out in there though:D
DSC04134.jpg

It's 8x8, and I'm hoping Rog will join the redundant 8x4 to Tim & Fliss's one so they can be in an 8x8 as well. Unfortunately there's no way I can let my buns have free range in the garden as I'd never get them out from among the Rhododendrons and bamboo, and as well as that we have buzzards round here!

wow i love the run~!!

As the weather is excellent, i have all 12 girls out together (+ 2 neutered males) so they have had the run on the garden now for almost 5 hours!! Going to switch at 2:30 and let the men have a turn!!

Awwww well its far too lovely weather to actually do anything in there :lol:
Lovely run and look at your immaculate garden! I'm very jealous.

The grass there on the front lawn looks good, but you should see the back!!:shock: Straw, hay, bunny poops..... and they say the camera never lies??????:lol::lol:

:shock::shock:When I wasn't looking somebun was a-digging:shock::shock: I've had them for over 2 years and they've never so much as scraped the lawns!! The hole was at the side of the hide box which was in a dark corner under the canvassed corner. The litter had been moved slightly so they could have access to it....Perhaps they were trying to hide it:lol::lol: Do you think the darkness could have triggered some tunnelling urge?? Could it be because they're not used to being in such a large green space??

Wowee, that's a fabulous run! :shock: :D

:shock::shock:When I wasn't looking somebun was a-digging:shock::shock: I've had them for over 2 years and they've never so much as scraped the lawns!! The hole was at the side of the hide box which was in a dark corner under the canvassed corner. The litter had been moved slightly so they could have access to it....Perhaps they were trying to hide it:lol::lol: Do you think the darkness could have triggered some tunnelling urge?? Could it be because they're not used to being in such a large green space??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think they just wanted to mess up your immaculate garden :lol: Naughty bunnies!

When I wasn't looking somebun was a-digging

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: My money is on naughty Floss! Bournville would never dream of doing such a thing :)

WOW its great! See what you mean about not being able to move it though - crikey - Do yourself an injury! :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Silly buns!! My 2 just won't come out tonight. I've opened the hutch door so they can have a play in the conservatory, but no, that's too much bother!!

Great run and lovely garden.

We have just filled in a burrow that my little horrors had dug out for themselves, it was about 3ft and heading into the middle of the garden. It is lovely to see them pop up with their dirty little faces and paws.:lol::lol::lol:

Back