• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Castor rex-U/D BEEN SPAYED

mullethead

Mama Doe
I have just started homechecking for bleakholts and there is a lovely castor rex which i have fell for which would bond nicely with my lonely buck rooney,I am todat putting a new shed in my garden for the buns so i will have room very soon,what do you guys think.

Last edited:
I think I'm very jealous Rick :D... have you go pics of your set up ? Hilda said your set up is very much like mine :)

I think I'm very jealous Rick :D... have you go pics of your set up ? Hilda said your set up is very much like mine :)

Not as yet karen,i have got the shed in one corner and the playhouse in the other and now onto the walk in run which is inbetween the 2 with concrete base when i get around to it,tilly the castor will be being spayed before she comes to me and as i have started homechecking there giving her to me what they pay for spaying which is £20,brill

Tilly has been spayed

I have phoned up bleakholts to see how she is and have been informed everything went well in the op and is now recovering with plenty of fresh hay

Back