• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a 3... any advice??

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
I'm seriously debating bonding Kitt in with Jamie and Sapphire... Kitt has lived with Jamie previously, but were seperated when Kitt had a huge wound - thought to have been caused by Jamie (although I've never seen an ounce of aggression come from him). I've tried and tried but since the P@H bunny has been and gone Kitt just wont be litter trained again - we've scubbed the carpet, walls, and changed everything about the room... yet leave Kitt on his own for 5 minutes and he will wee ALL over the bed - it's like a really watery wee... but, nether-the-less, I have to change the bed because of it... therefore I'm thinking, as it's cruel to have Kitt closed up in a dog crate because of his toilet habits, trying to bond him with Jamie and Sapphire.

Jamie, whenever he's seen Kitt, is really cute to him... Sapphire is curious but then seems to get jealous... what can I do? I can't have Kitt all closed up, but then I can't have him weeing all over the bed either :( xx

Back