• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww he washed her head for ages....

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
after the last two days of avoiding me cos of the depressive episodei had tonite both litle buns seemed to want tocome out..so i agreed id try and not tlet them get angry with each other..i usually end up with a nip or two from bif on poor bandit..
each time lately tho hes been sneaking up on her whilst shes dozing or weeing int he litter tray and almost "sniffing her hair" aww..thenhes managed to gett wo or three very small licks of those sweet ears of hers....

tonite as usual both litter trays out..food bowl from his cage..water bowl from hers....fresh hay in each tray..and the odd tiny chase from bif..no fur pulle dut or anything to talk of..lasts a split second but its always her going for him never ever does he go for her...
so we were just getting ready to come back upstairs and as i left to go to the loo quick..i had him washing her head..i told nikki to watch bif and as soon as i got back in the lounge i stood where i was for ages watching him wash and groom her head so lovingly..her cheeks and her ears....its was the cutest thing ive seen in a long long time....she was open eyed but relaxed enough to enjoy it..when he moved aorund th eother side and then lifted his head up to lsten..she bit him..well nipped him and wouldnt let him back there.

its sooo late so i said right bed folks..i have to lift bif in and out her cage as shes too short no matter what i put as a ladder..and once she goes in her cage..he imediatley goes in his crate and waits for me to put his stuff back in and lays down..awwwww.

he wont come out if shes not out.......

when they were part of a bonded foursome and they were both extremely close to say the least..he didnt know how to wash another bun.....he had no clue...the others used to get miffed at him for it:lol:

tonight it was the most natural thing in the world..hes in love i can tell..as usual bifs not palying by anyones rules but her own...as usual.

But i think this is good for them to get comfy with each other before i start rebonding them....they only exercise together..weird isnt it......

did she nip cos she was over excited or annoyed he stopped or as i suspect shes keeping him knowing who boss is. But the other night she presented her head for washin a few times and he just wandered off clueless.

any insight on this..id love some feedback if anyone can fathom those 2 out!!!

I do think you could have Bif :love: and Bandit :love: bonded :?

I wonder sometimes if you're splitting them up too soon but only you know if it will turn into a full scale fight :?

oh gem he did it twice last night..he only lost one clump of fur:lol:

shes getting on better and better with him..but its slow..i mean im not actually bonding bonding them im exercising them together and take it on their terms....but i loveit cos when bif gets put bak in her cage..he goes into his byhimself and lays down..awwwww

they both sniffy kiss goodnight thru the 2 sets of bars they can touch noses doing it.

if i wasnt so ill right now id do it longer i guess but theyre geting between two and six hours nightly has been 5hrs each time lately.

i see bifs got mites im sure...so will ivermec drop her as she goes to bed this evening.

theyre sort of playing tag and follow my leader albeit a little cautiously.

Back