• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think they like their new bed?

jenzel5

Mama Doe
IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

Yep they can both fit

IMG_0808.jpg

And how lazy is this!

IMG_0797.jpg

They look like they love :love: it! :D They're a pair of VERY spoiled and lucky buns :D [just hope they don't treat it as a litter tray :lol:]

They look like they love :love: it! :D They're a pair of VERY spoiled and lucky buns :D [just hope they don't treat it as a litter tray :lol:]

Me 2! Although they are quite good with their litter tray. There was only one incident when my sister came to stay and I said to her, they are really good and only wee in their litter tray. Next minute Dudley is on the couch with my sister and decides to wee all over her and the couch. Woops! That's when they hadnt been here long though! :lol::lol::oops:

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!! They look just like the bunny in the marketing pic for that bed! So sweet and relaxed - and there I was thinking it was just a marketing pic - oh so skeptical! :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh well didn't last too long. Hayden has started to chew the bed! couple holes already! :roll::roll: What they like!

In answer to the question - Yup! I think they love it - and I love your buns they are so gorgeous - even more than when I last saw them in the fur!! :D

lovely bunnys and they look very comfy. I have one of those but my buns decided to use it as a litter tray......it is now reserved for non pooping foster bunnys.

Back