• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding help?

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
Hi

Boo was spayed just over 3 weeks ago. She pretty much hates Humphrey and Oscar and will try and fight with them through the mesh. I was wondering if she will ever not hate them as she used to love Oscar before she had her babies. She does not hate Henry or her babies so is there ever a chance of bonding her with the boys or not??

Also will she love her little girls who she lives with now forever or will they fight when the girls get mature??

Thanks
Jos
xxx

Hi

Boo was spayed just over 3 weeks ago. She pretty much hates Humphrey and Oscar and will try and fight with them through the mesh. I was wondering if she will ever not hate them as she used to love Oscar before she had her babies. She does not hate Henry or her babies so is there ever a chance of bonding her with the boys or not??

Also will she love her little girls who she lives with now forever or will they fight when the girls get mature??

Thanks
Jos
xxx

If you get the girls neutered as soon as they are old enough there is a chance that they can stay together.

It is also possible if you pair up on neutral territory any of the other rabbits, I have paired up rabbits who have fought through the bars before without problems. Equally those who have laid down outside the bars have also worked as well, there are no rules as such apart from try and see ... the improtant thing is that you play by the bonding rules.

Back