• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

online readigrass, herbs, hay, etc

Luciuslop

Alpha Buck
I found a website that sells readigrass and different types of herbs and hay, etc and I seem to have deleted it from my favourites by mistake :oops: cannot remember what website was called and cannot find it again by searching. Anyone got any idea what the website is ? Thnx

Hi, I've had some email contact with Dee Millen who tells me that her website is down at the mo, some problem with the designers and the link above takes you to their page and not hers. She told me that her website will be up and running again in a week or two and the address will be www.deemillenrabbitaccessories.co.uk

I placed an order via the link above and it doesn't go anywhere, if you want to order something from her you will have to do what I do and email her on deesmail@rediffmail.com.:wave: Just wanted to let you know so that your oders dont just vanish into the ether!

i was going to order from there today :(

i can still see the website at this address http://www.dazines.co.uk/deemillen/products_view.php?cat=11

do i order through that or should i write down what i want then email her?

p.s. how do you pay if done through email? does she have paypal?

The version on the dazines website is the old site and orders or emails placed through it don't go anywhere, it took me a few days and a phone call to find that out. I sent my order by email to deesmail@rediffmail.com. I paid via streamline but you should ask that when you email her.

Back