• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

23 baby bunny key rings up for re-homing :Fat Fluffs:

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of ecudc

23 baby bunny key rings up for re-homing

P1000905.jpg

Their colours are black eyed white, silver, lilac and sandy (6 of each colour...except silver as I have joined the failed foster club again) . They are currently 10 cm in height and not expected to get much bigger. They are perfectly litter trained. Although we would not recommend giving rabbits to kids, these are suitable for anyone over 3 years.

The bunnies come with a re-homing fee of £2 plus £1.5 for transport. Anyone in the local area is welcome to collect or aid in bunny runs. You are raising funds for Chloaster’s charity: http://www.fatfluffs.com/ so any extra donation would be very gratefully received.

I have contacted the breeder and might be able to get a few more but otherwise it is on a first come first serve basis. Please PM me your address and we can sort out payment.

Last edited:
2 silver bunnys now reserved....one for Rocky, one for Julia123. That leaves only 3 greys left.

Phew..thank goodness you have mine reserved :wave::D He's going to be an only bunny, but he will have the make up, old letters and tissues in my handbag for company :D Now I have to thing of a name :rolleyes: PS is he litter trained? :shock:

ok

No more grey (silver) bunnys left
2 yellow (sandy)
quite a few purple (lilac) and white.

Oooh Can I have a purple one please - need something to cheer me up after slipping a disc taking Bramble to the vets! :roll:

Bumping up the baby bunnies - this is one of the rare times I am happy to contact the breeder for more!! :lol: :lol:

I received my bunnies today. They are really cute. I have sent one on to my daughter.

I was worried though as they didn't come with any changeover food! I have sent one off with chocolate bunnies, hopefully it will be ok! :lol:

Thank you X

we have purple, white and yellow left. Chloe might be ordering more so we might be able to get more greys.

I received my bunnies today. They are really cute. I have sent one on to my daughter.

I was worried though as they didn't come with any changeover food! I have sent one off with chocolate bunnies, hopefully it will be ok! :lol:

Thank you X

Did they have a nice trip? They looked very put out when I put them in the jiffy bag....I think they had got used to being free range buns. Food is easy.......old shopping receipts and half used tubes of lippy should be fine.

Back