• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Hutches - what's the total footprint size for the biggest combo?

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
Hi all

I've just been looking at the Happy Hutch website with a friend of mine, and we can't quite work out what the overall footprint of the 6x2x2 hutch and 6x4x2 run combination is :? Does anyone have this setup? If so, is the overall size of the housing 4ft x 6ft (i.e. the length of the run is calculated from the back of the hutch) or 6ft x 6ft (the length of the run is counted from the front of the hutch)? My brain is melting!

Thank you! :wave:

If it is the hutch/run combo on Ebay you are after the run height is actually only 20" and not 2ft. Think the hutch is 6ftx2ftx2ft but the run is
6ftx4ftx20".
I only know this as someone one here mentioned that the runs used to be made 2ft high but thought they were now shorter so I emailed them via Ebay, not sure if they may be different direct from HappyHutch website.

Back