• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet our horses.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Bumble;

21-04-06_1513.jpg

Cirrus;

31.jpg

Bournville;

Bo35.jpg

Pixie;

16-04-06_1008.jpg

Bournville is a complete mongrel. His mother was apparently born in a layby outside Doncaster, she was sold at the Appleby fair and bought by a local dealer. In the october she produced a foal, that was Bournville, I bought him at 3.5 and he is now 10.5 years old. He was called Rodney Trotter when we got him, but I just kept thinking "plonker ", now that wouldn't do, would it.:lol:
I thought you'd like him, RusselRocky, he's a bit like your boy.:wave:

:love: horsies............ :love: they are beautiful :D

err, i'm not making any sense, is bumble a BD?

Last edited:
Bournville is a complete mongrel. His mother was apparently born in a layby outside Doncaster, she was sold at the Appleby fair and bought by a local dealer. In the october she produced a foal, that was Bournville, I bought him at 3.5 and he is now 10.5 years old. He was called Rodney Trotter when we got him, but I just kept thinking "plonker ", now that wouldn't do, would it.:lol:
I thought you'd like him, RusselRocky, he's a bit like your boy.:wave:

He is!! He has that sexy wide behind too :D:D:D
Plonker... Sounds like something Mins been called a lot :rolleyes::lol:

Back