• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice needed

Radish

Mama Doe
hi

i can't be too specific as this is a public forum...but i know a couple of bunnies who are almost certainly snake food..this isn't meant to offend,it is simply the truth.

the thing is.... i am probably going to get them tomorrow if they are still there... i don't really want two more bunnies right now and was going to wait and buy myself a nice dutch buck later in the year.... but i cannot get these lovely bunnies out of my head.... my husband doesn't want me to have anymore animals as we only have a terraced cottage but i'm almost certain he will let me bring the buns home with us( he named them a month ago when we first saw them)...once i have them(provided they are still there),they will get a forever home with me even though i feel i'm at my limit now.

am i doing the right thing? i can care for them properly and have pretty much all the accessories i need to provide for them.... housing them just now will be a squeeze as a few other pets will have to be shuffled round to make space.

i don't want to buy any more hutches yet as we are going to get a shed during the summer and get block hutches for inside the shed...so they will probably have to share a Thistle Hall hutch.

i guess tomorrow we will see what happens........

and see now i just posted this in the wrong place sorry:oops:

I think go for it, the bunnies will certainly have a better life with you even if you are a bit tight for space, than if you left them where they are.

I got ownership of a wee bun from a friend (rip Bracken)as he was destined to be eaten and skinned.I will never ever regret giving him a forever home and I don't think you will regret saving these two wee souls ;).

Back