• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of my other pets

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
These aren't the usual pets but I love them all. I'm thinking of charging admission to my house.:lol:

Padge the european green tree frog I found in a bag of "washed and ready to eat" salad.
padge028.jpg

Oscar my corn snake whom I've had since he was a mere egg
oscar071.jpg

Tyree the Hog Island boa constrictor
7.jpg

Eirinn my slow worm having a snooze on my hand
eirinn_sleeping002.jpg

One of my geckos. I have two just now called "Spit" and "Swill"
gecko001.jpg

Greeda, an asian mantis that gets the freedom of my room
mantis035.jpg

Rochelle, one of my 21 pet tarantulas
PICT0075a.jpg

Keira my female Imperial scorpion
keira001.jpg

Sabah thorny stick insect, I have loads of these but have other species of sticks too.
ST_stick_insect007.jpg

Some of my fish
Cardinal tetras
PICT0038a.jpg

Bristle-nosed plec
PICT0007.jpg

Goldfish
Russ about to give Slinky the weather loach a big smacker!
PICT0300.jpg

Rosie
PICT0296.jpg

wow those are some amazing animals. I cant believe you found your frog in a bag of salad:shock: I think he is really sweet.
Sallyx

My salad frog is a very funny wee guy, he wears the cutest expressions sometimes. Check these out...

serious frog
DSC00829.jpg

Relaxed frog
DSC00834.jpg

"I ate your canary" frog
DSC00811.jpg

Anxious frog
DSC00694.jpg

Sorry for the quality of these pics, they were taken on my phone

Tyree is gorgeous :love: how big is hes/she now? I want him/her :love:

hehe padge is so cute to I may have to steal him.....or buy more prewashed salad bags.

You could of warned us that there is a pic of a spider it's just made me be sick :( i hate spiders :evil: All the rest are lovely especially the little froggie :D

Gosh they are brilliant and again love the frog, do they take a lot time to look after?

We (well my OH) used to have 2 chinese water dragons :D

Tyree is gorgeous :love: how big is hes/she now? I want him/her :love:

hehe padge is so cute to I may have to steal him.....or buy more prewashed salad bags.

At the minute tyree is just over 4' in length, still has a little biut of growing to do but it's his second birthday this month. :D

Here's some more photos of Padge, the sad thing is when we complained to the super market we bought the salad from they told us we had to hand him over if we wanted a refund onthe salad. When we asked what would happen to him they admitted he'd likely be destroyed "in order to find out where he came from".:evil:

I know a person that works for the company that they rent for this purpose and he says when they get an exotic animal case like that the animal (if it's unfortunate enough to still be alive) is basically put on the floor and stood on. I was nearly sick!:censored:

padge036.jpg

padge031.jpg

padge_viv002.jpg

padge023.jpg

padge019.jpg

and if you think Padge is cute, you should see his future play mates
tiny_frog2001.jpg

I'm adding a few pics of my slow worm because for a reptile I think she's very cute.

Here she is begging for food (yep, she sits with her mouth open like this when she wants fed).

eirinn025.jpg

Hello peoples!
eirinn034.jpg

Investigating fingers is one of her hobbies
eirinn024.jpg

Apparently fingers look like food
eirinn049.jpg

Shamed!
eirinn050.jpg

i normally only like animals with fur but i love your froggie!! i cnt believe he in some SALAD! poor little guy! xxxx

Back