• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

quick q on bonding

bunlover

Warren Veteran
hi am trying to bond chelsea and jet it is only the first day, however just wanted to check how soon should i be increasing the space they have together? at mo they in kitchen(with me) and have an area of 6ftx3.5ft. while this is ok chelsea is used to run of garden free in day(as in no runs she is supervised) i know she will be missing it sooo when can i try them together outside and should i start with a small section and build it up (i know time scale is no good but maybe give me signs to look out for so i know when they can start getting a bit of fresh air together)
many thanx
nb as neither bun normally lives here am bonding for mum the whole house (except areas they slept last night and have swopped them over) should be neutral,

Last edited:
hiya i put misty and dusty in the garden frm start they loved it and are happy after just 5 days they sit togrther to sleep and lick eachother 2
Image017.jpg

When I am bonding I try to leave them in a restricted area for about 48 hours. Then slowly increase the area they have access to. I find it helps hasten the bond as they have to be near each other.

Back