• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bun new bun (some pics)

misty moo

Warren Scout
we got misty a new friend on wednesday we called him dusty hes a lovley lil thing and she loves him he follows her all over and cuddles up to her to go to sleep its so sweet to see lol
i was wondering when i can get him fixed he is 9 weeks now. is 3 mnths ok?

Image015.jpg

dusty

DSC00593.jpg

first meeting with misty

Image017.jpg

awww sleeping

awww how cute are they together :p Some vets will neuter boys at 12wks - it's generally when their testicles drop. If she's not spayed you will have to seperate them when he's 10wks though (sorry I can't keep track of who's been 'done' on this forum :D) - If she's already spayed then he may turn into an annoying humping machine in a few weeks, so watch she doesn't get fed up and bite him - and make sure you take them to the vets together and recover him with her come the time for his op :)

thanx for that i will take them together going to phone the vets on tuesday to ee when i can get him in lol

Back