• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inky the escape artist!

FriskyClover

Warren Veteran
I was having a nice quite morning, the rabbits were secure (or so I thought:rolleyes:) in their large run and I was reading the paper. I always keep check on them and I'd only just gone back to the paper when my mum called down the stairs and said Inky was at the bottom of the garden:shock:!

So, there is me (in my PJs), my mum and my brother all trying to round him up, really calmly, so he doesn't run off. We managed to coax him back to the run quite quickly, where Smokey was waiting for him to turn up and get him into their more secure permenant run.

I felt so sick though, I could have lost him so easily:(. He'd managed to lift up the metal panel of the run, somehow, he must have been working out.

I'm seriously thinking about getting him micro chipped.

Naughty bunny. They are very clever. Sooty did that with an old run which opened at the top. Luckily he came running to me when I went out there.

That happened to me with only owning Beatrix for one hour,she jumped over my shoulder and legged it.

Hubby found her on next doors driveway and hour later :roll:

I am getting my two microchipped next month

Back