• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think i have decided.....

yes I've got this hutch - it's great, and if you site it on paving slabs with a board against one end they can even keep cool on a southfacing patio in summer, as the slabs are in the shade still :) the bedroom is big enough for an underbed storage box as a litter tray too, and it's very useful to have an opening roof as it means you can do as I have - staple a piece of clear vinyl shower curtain around the top part of the hutch over the doors - they can access a running space through the doors in the run at the bottom :)

yes I've got this hutch - it's great, and if you site it on paving slabs with a board against one end they can even keep cool on a southfacing patio in summer, as the slabs are in the shade still the bedroom is big enough for an underbed storage box as a litter tray too, and it's very useful to have an opening roof as it means you can do as I have - staple a piece of clear vinyl shower curtain around the top part of the hutch over the doors - they can access a running space through the doors in the run at the bottom

Thank you for replying. I am putting the Hutch on concrete so its close to the house (Under the kitchen window). I cant wait to get it but i have to wait a little bit longer. I just hope its not hard to put it together. :D

I have seen this hutch before and it is definately better quality than the Thistle and Lavendar hutches. It is very similiar price to the Thistle but a lot bigger ... certainly a better investment.

I am sure that they will love it.

I've got the 4' and the 5' one next to each other - I wouldn't buy the 4' one again as it's too cramped with the ramp in. I mounted the hutch facing opposite way to the run with my 5' one - it wasn't hard to build but I got a blister on my hand as there's a million s c r e ws to put in - I've never had to paint them or do any more work on them though - been up over 2yrs now :)

hutches.jpg

Back