• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digging... Grr!!

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
I have to ask, now, Rocky is a neutered mini lop, he is charming in most ways except this... He has recently started digging the bottom of the floor in his new dog crate, now he doesn't stop doing and it lasts hours :censored: its quite annoying and he has taken it to doing it all night... I have tried everything I can think of... Does anyone have any suggestions about what I could do to stop this?? I understand it is natural behaviour but I cannot help but think its something to do with the crate he didn't do this in his last accomodation, I don't want to stop him totally just maybe give him a distraction?? :shock:

A digging box? But they make just as much noise when they get to the bottom :lol:

I give mine lots of toys filled with pellets to keep them occupied :) I stuff willow balls with pellets and hay, or toilet tubes, or paper bags :D x

Back