• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a bad bunny mummy....

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
..... because it's 22:04 and I've just realised it's Bobbin's birthday today! :shock: :oops:

He's 1!!!!

I know he doesn't know that but I feel terrible - to make myself feel better I told myself that we are going to celebrate his gotcha day instead, because that is waaaaaaaay more important! :rolleyes: :lol:

Mmmmm, maybe he does know, he was licking me everywhere just now :shock: very unlike him :D maybe he's saying thank you very much, even if you do forget my birthday, stupid cow *lick lick*! :lol:

:lol:I was just getting ready to say, don't blame yourself (thinking something terrible had happened) but that is just inexcusable ;):lol:

Happy Birthday handsome x

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes :D :wave:

I'm still ignoring my mummy though, can you tell?! :lol:

Love Bobbin xx

2464323564_e50d7e0ee7.jpg

Well... no excuses I think you have a lot of making up to do... lets see...
favourite veg, extra long playtime, willow toys, several large cardboard bowes with holes cut in. No bum or teeth inspections for at least a month... I am sure hw will be able to come up with a few more :lol:

Rabswood

happy gotcha day is much more important :wave: but HOPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BOBBIN!!! :D

I adore Bobbin.... maybe I can celebrate happy nicking Bobbin day?... :lol:

Back